CSI Continuing Education Day - Glenwood Springs
April 12, 2018
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Add to Calendar
Join us for a full day of Continuing Education presentations and earn 7 HSW AIA learning units, that also comply with Colorado DORA guidelines, from top industry professionals! It's free to attend and lunch is provided. The schedule is:
- 8:00 am - Check-In/Coffee/Donuts
- 8:30 am - Discover High Performance Precast - PCI Mountain States Region
- 9:30 am - A Planning Guide for Accessible Restrooms 2.2 - Elliot Associates
- 11:00 am - Building Envelope Design Specs and Air Barrier Performance Levels - DuPont™ Tyvek® / RW Specialties
- Noon - Lunch which is provided
- 1:00 pm - What Makes a Thermoplastic Roof Sustainable? - Sika Sarnafil
- 2:00 pm - Commercial Wood Window Installation Systems - Pella Windows & Doors of Colorado, Inc.
- 3:30 pm - Self-Adhering Membrane Roofing Systems for Low Slope Roofs - CertainTeed
- 4:30 pm - High Performance Below-Grade Building Insulation - Insulfoam
Check-in starts at 8:00 am and the first presentation starts at 8:30 am. We'll have coffee and donuts waiting for you! You can download the full agenda below.
$0.00 Attendee (CSI Member)
$0.00 Attendee (Non-Member)
CONSTRUCT DENVER - 2018
Again, The CSI Denver Chapter is proud to say that we had another very successful "CONSTRUCT DENVER" this year, with over 200 in attendance and 30 Table-Tops.
A big Thank You to our Even Sponsors;
Rockwool, Nichiha, Building Enclosure Council and Construction RX.
Their support made for an even more enjoyable experience.
Also, a big Thank You our Table-Top participants and our "Chapter Sponsors" for their valued support...
AND- Last but not least - our appreciation to Chris Schumacher, M.A.Sc.-Principal, Senior Building Science Specialist with RDH Building Science for delivering a rich and informative narration on panel-clad and ventilated rain-screen wall assemblies, Thank You.
CSI CONSTRUCT 2018
Make your plans now to attend the 2018 CSI-Construct Conference in Long Beach, CA. Information and registration is now available at www.constructshow.com.
CSI National Elections
Only a Few Days Left to Vote! CSI's National Election for the Board of Directors Ends April 3.
Be sure to check your email for your link to this important national CSI Election.
CSI-SouthWest Region Education Conference 2018
Please see attached information and forms.
April Membership Meeting
April 10, 2018
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
Lakewood Country Club
6800 W 10th Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80215
Add to Calendar
Review of the changes from the 2015 edition to the 2018 edition of the International Building Code.
USGBC Education and networking opportunity
The following members are up for renewal:
Richard Gonser Jr. Chris Hille
My Van Do
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance getting your membership renewed.
Mitch Denman CDT – Membership Chair.